External Examination Venues
1. The student must approach a Zimbabwean diplomatic mission representative (Embassy or High Commission). The student should arrange for a letter or e-mail/fax to be sent to the ICSAZ office for approval.
2. Any invigilation fees charged by a special or private invigilator MUST be paid by the student.
3. The ICSAZ reserves the right to accept or reject any nominated special or private invigilator
4. In screening a nominated private invigilator, the ICSAZ will insist that the invigilator provides a number, and a physical address that is acceptable for delivery by a courier service provider.
5. Private invigilators from the following categories are considered suitable:
· HR Managers
· Embassy Personnel
· Commissioners of Oath
· Prison Officers
It is the student’s responsibility to:
· Meet all costs of private invigilation, including any fees for the premises and Private postage fees for sending the written scripts back to ICSAZ.
· The ICSAZ takes no responsibility for lost scripts.
6. The ICSAZ reserves the right to withdraw the facility of a special centre or private invigilation